<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:48:00 AM

Life has been hard on me these last few days. I am really glad that I have got friends to pull me right back up. I swear that I have learned so much during my stay here. Being away from my family and friends made me yearn for them more, thus pushing me to be on my own most of the time while wait for the time to come home to them. No one knows how much I cried myself to sleep, everyday. No one knows. Cause its hurtful. And I gotta act strong. But I have got my limits. I fall down too. deep down. Life taught me this, to appreciate them more. To be grateful, of what God has given me all this while..

Tomorrow first paper at 9.am. Pray for me people. Nahu & Sarf . Alfatihah-

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D