Friday, December 04, 2009 4:40:00 AM
If you ask me how Im feeling right now, I'd say.. nah, I wouldnt have an answer to that. Cause I dont know my self. I just feel.. hmm.. empty ? and I dont know. Maybe Im loosing my grip. Maybe I got off the track without realising. Maybe Ive forgotten why Im here in the first place. I keep crying when I think about home. I keep crying by myself. It's like I'm totally losing it.. I need to help myself.
I have to.
Someone said to me,
stop nangis. awk yang nak pergi belajar sana sgt. sabar lah.it was one straight shot. through the heart. Made me realised a bit. That I need to remind myself the reason why I came here. I need to find Allah. I need Him to guide me. I need him to give me strength. I need أHim, and nobody else.
I have forgotten
that only He could help
a hopeless
lost
hambalike me.
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله