<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, December 11, 2009 3:24:00 AM

I wonder how and how and how people could change that easily. Changed, & without leaving any reason behind. Changed. Just like that. Ahuh just like that. Maybe Ive not heard the story. But it's sad. righht ?

I wonder if I have changed towards anyone out there. Without realising. Any change at all, that made them feel not needed anymore.. made them feel that Ive changed alot and they so dont know me anymore. Have I ??

I used to have a friend, we used to be so close, but after one meet up. Every thing kinda changed. Well the friend changed. And I do not know why. It was STRANGE.

But that's the past. Gone. Anyway,


Its scary sometimes thinking about this Change thingy.


The heart is unpredictable.

Have faith.


p.s : Boyfie is really sweet.
p.p.s : You know I'd do anything for you. but THAT, I really really wish I could sayang ):
p.p.p.s : I miss you..

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D