Tuesday, December 01, 2009 2:50:00 AM
I can tell you one thing for sure that my boyfriend is dam scary when angry. Hes oh dam fierce that makes me want to pee in my pants whenever hes pissed off. Like seriously. I cried the whole day yesterday and it wasnt cool eh please. I cried till my eyes were swollen. I cried till I got tired. I cried till I couldnt sleep and I thought I was about to die cause my chest was hurting and I couldnt breathe. haha ! Ohkeh, it wasnt funny eh when it happened yesterday. (Note to self : Now I can laugh ah.. laugh laugh later
kena marah lagik melalak lagik sorg2.. heh ..)
I learned something tho, that no matter how much we love someone, we should take note that sometimes small lil things that we thought didnt matter, that we thought wouldnt hurt him/her, could actually hurt him/her like nobodys business. Im talking serious eh please.
Like when I said ,
"Abu gemok"hmm maybe that hurt him too. alot.
uh ohh..
wahah !
p.s : i seriously miss going out late night with syarah and ho0da. period.
p.p.s : oh did i tell you one thing, an arab called me and told me he got my number from a mathcmaking website. crazy. i know.