Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:53:00 AM
I guess I understand now when they say that to live your life the way you want it. Do not be pulled back by others. Its yours anyway. So I followed my heart and ran down the stairs (not to mention that I actually stumbled -_-") and ran down the street and saw the most beautiful thing .....
I SAW FIREWORKS.
hahahahah k lah abit exaggerate lah.. but I SAW FIREWOKS.
do you know I LOVE fireworks ??
do you know do you know do you know ??????
When you see fireworks, all you see are the sweet moments in life. You seem to forget everything that bothers you for that matter. It tells you that whatever shit you are going through, life is wonderful afterall (:
I wish my family and bestfriends and boyfriend were all here to see it with me..
It would be much more wonderful (:
I love you people. I shall sleep happily now (:
teeheeee
xoxo