Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:02:00 AM
Tomorrow kuliah is at 11 am. I will have time to sleep after subuh. wahahah. Now I better revise and try to remember my Arab friends' names before I reach school, so that I wont make a fool of myself trying to remember their names infront of them. Lets see.. Mona, Ayat, Asma', Syaima', Nermin, Samar.. Now, damm I cant remember theirs faces :X urgh.
Going to Kuliah alone tomorrow. the norm buddies : Ain and Bella arent going cause they have dars to attend. Boring. Pray that I will get a sit beside Aminah or Mona, well atleast they understand and speak proper Arabic and not those too fast
bahasa pasar yang give me headache :X
Oh well, it's the starting of my week tomorrow while it's only the weekend for my beloved ones in Singapore.
I better get some rest now.
And Im missing my Amin so much. Sayang, just so you know, those kind of jokes wont get between us if we dont take much account into it. I promise you. Its going to be alright. I love you for your unpredictable-ness.
haha, see you very soon (:
& insyAllah, were gonna be on that hot air balloon soon before you know it (:
i love you crazy
//xoxo