<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:16:00 PM

Once upon a time, when I woke up feeling hungry (actually whenever I felt hungry laaa), I knew who to call. plus I got to see my eye candy (:

I miss going to Hougang Mall for breakfast. I miss you Amin ):

And once upon a time also, my mother used to say to me before I go (many times eh please she said this)

"Ah you go egypt later you cannot find your baju your kain your kasut you call me .. bagus.. nanti mak carikkan.. Kalau sakit perut.. pening pun call mak.. nanti mak amek kan panadol.."

haha. sarcastic. I know Im pampered. But heck, I still call my mother lehhh.. I still sms her even when my perut just masuk angin. HAH

I miss my mother also )):

Haiz.. I better go get ready, having lunch at City Stars with Nadiah and her parents.

bye <3

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D