Saturday, August 22, 2009 8:45:00 PM
Preparing for
buka with my friends because we are going out later after asar to Ganenah Mall to find some winter clothes. msn-ed with boyfie awhile ago but he had to log off for Isyak & Terawih.. Oh man, how I miss going to En-Naeem for Terawih and going to the kedai mamak near my area before going home with him. HAH. I miss singapore lah seyh. But nevertheless, Cairo is a great experience (:
Boyfie has been calling me almost everyday, and I have been skyping with Ho0da every now and then also. Msn-ed with the kental good friend, Feroz & Ashik. But I have yet to skype with Syarah. Infact, I have yet to have a decent chat with her please. I don't know why. & I don't know why. It's sad. Moving on. I hate thinking about sad moments here. Crying alone sucks man. Please eh.
But I'm happy right now. Because I guess I'm slowly adapting to life here. Away from my fam, away from my besties and my Amin. Hard at first, but I guess it's all okay right now. Till the end insyAllah (:
I miss -