Monday, August 24, 2009 3:59:00 AM
A lot has happened to me in Egypt like when my friends and I were lost in the middle of nowhere because we were
macam pahams yang step paham driver taxi ckp aper so he dropped us in the middle of we dont know where. seriuosly. And also the not so nice memories in Husein where the salesmen are all so
g-a-t-a-l. And the waiter who asked my senior's hand in marriage infront of us all right after a snack :S Weird and so not normal happenings where you can never find in Singapore. Ohmyg I have to stop comparing here and Singapore and live like an Egyptian already. hah.
Anyway, had a chat with my housemate. We talked about friends and bestfriends and we are kinda in the same boat. Cause I asked her, " any of your friends came here with you? bestfriend?" and she said no. there was only her and some other
just friends. she said it's a sad fact but life has to move on but she can be happy already because her bestfriend is visiting soon for a month! ohmyg. I am so jealous ):
We know how hard it is here without people you can really cry on their shoulders and just talk about anything without having to worry whether they would want to listen anowt.
We know how hard it is when we are really down but the people we always turn to is so far far far away enjoying their life instead.
We know how hard it is that we can never just ring them to go meet up or catch a movie at that instant, because life without our bestfriends sucks. big time.
I'm so jealous of the people who are just right there with them. Who can always be there for them.
Sometimes I feel lousy but I guess it's for the best because Allah knows best, and for this journey I'm in, Allah is up to something, I know, something good for me, for he has brought me closer to Him, and I have learned the real meaning of turning to him but no one else....