Friday, August 21, 2009 1:52:00 AM
Long Distance R'shipI have learned that trust is very very very very very important. Because we are two love birds where one is near to the Equator while the other is further up. Like totally. How can you manage seyh. You only got to trust and also gotta stay true to the each other. To miss is normal. To quarrel is another normal fact too. But what can you do when you are far far away. You can't walk to the other's house no more. Things happen. And I dont like it when it happens the way I dont want it to be. But I guess Allah will alwys have HIS best reason to let it be that way. Dont you think so ?
It's sad to know that I can't be there when he really needs me, I could only pray and pray and pray for his well-being. It's sad. I felt lousy, and threatened all the time, when I think there are people there who could be there for him but not me ):
I pray for the best in everything, insyAllah.....