Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:24:00 AM
Where did I go wrong ? I seriously do not know. All I asked was to see your face. Oklah, to see your smile, to tell me that evrything is fine and that you love me before we call it a night. Like a beautiful date should end. Where did I go wrong. For all the blisters that I have to take. For all the heartaches that I have to bear. For all the tears that I cried. Is a smile too much what I'm asking for ? ):
Maybe it's payback time. To let you feel how I feel. But I hate treating you that way. I hate to make you worry. I do ): Please do not make things hard for me.
I am so hurt right now ): I am so hurt I want to cry all night long. But they said that the ones who made you cry are so not worth it. So Im trying to hold these tears back. Cause I know you are worth it. You are ): Even Avril agrees with me ): *play song : Things I'll Never Say*
hmmm...
I hate being emotional. But things happen. And we have to go through it all. Like it or not ):