<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:10:00 PM

Went to search for hoodie and shoes but end up at henderson waves and Sentosa. HAHA. I love how unpredictable life could be sometimes. haha (: talk about unpredictble, that reminds me of Syarah. Always without any plans, always unpredictable, whenever I'm with her (:

Ohkeh so counting the days, I only got like what, 12 days left in Singapore. Kind of excited. Kind of scared. Kind of a lil bit of everything :s And so I spent time my weekends with Amin and Zaki and Sakinah. It has been so long since the last time we went out together. It was nice (:

Pictures coming up ayte (: Oh by the way, the pictures will be in random order BECAUSE i'm lazy like that (: hahahahaha. ok lets get going



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

step cute pose.


Photobucket

step cute tired pose


Photobucket

step cute step cute step cute


Photobucket

k memang cute :P


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




No captions for pictures because blogger is a bitch. urgh.

Anyways, we had fun and I'm going to miss them. So bad ):

p.s : I cant edit more further because Blogger is Blogger. urgh. Angry.

ohkeh lah. take care babes (:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D