<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:50:00 PM

FIRST & FOREMOST : PLEASE IGNORE THE DATES ON THE PICTURES. I DIDNT SET THE DATE CORRECTLY. THAT'S WHY. CORRECT DATE : 30/05/2009 IF YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW. THANKYOU (:

This is the post that I have been neglecting since forever. haha. Ohkeh. My family and I went on a museum tirp once upon a long time ago. Two months back I think. So yeah, had fun. Love them much (:


Photobucket

Father was happy upon seeing this. I don't know why -_-


Photobucket

And he posed.


Photobucket

The three sisters.


Photobucket

My very very very cute sister, Khadijah (:


Photobucket

Satu geng. Always together. Very protective of each other. Like seriously.


Photobucket

Satu geng and kakak

Photobucket

My Father and the tree branch -_-

Photobucket

One was missing. Guess who.


Photobucket

Gadoh saper nk pimpin bapak -_-


Photobucket

uhuh


Photobucket

Abu and Ajah had fun

Photobucket

Ali too


Photobucket
Abu semangat


Photobucket

Ajah's cute smile ((:


Photobucket

Aisyah Makcik


Photobucket

Abu step cute. haha


Photobucket

Ajah forever cuteeee (: k bias :P

Photobucket

satu geng again


Photobucket

that also made him happy. serious.


Photobucket

children are easy to impress. hah :P

Photobucket

cute kaaaan . k bias :P

Photobucket

yay


Photobucket

sisters


Photobucket

the whole family is easy to impress :P:P


Photobucket

tangled


Photobucket

Fatimah


Photobucket

all gooooood (:


Photobucket

observe Abu. haha


Photobucket


nice huh (:

haha . and after that we went to Taman Warisan because Father got silat class. And yeah here goes..


Photobucket

Had fun sand-playing


Photobucket

I smiled like that when I was her age. serious. HAH


Photobucket

K muka stop it.


Photobucket

uhuh


Photobucket

uhuh2


Photobucket

Aisyah Makcik again


Photobucket

Abu also muka stop it

Photobucket

happy and contented

Ohkeh so all done. And onemore thing, notice something in these two pictures below ?? :



Photobucket




See anowt ? His seluar. Bapak mana lagik yang keluar jalan2 pakai seluar silat ?? Bapak aku jer. AHHAAHH

I love my family.

xoxo

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D