<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:07:00 AM

They told me there would be lots of dugaan there while studying in Egypt. And so my dugaan had already showed up when I'm still in Singapore. I could imagine anything but this, this very dugaan; Syarah not being able to be there (to send me off, to see me, to hug me for the last time until the next time we meet; very very long time) on the 1st of August 2009.

I know it would be selfish of me if I were to hold her back, when she's going off to her cousin's wedding. I guess one person's happiest day is one person's saddest day of her life. And you gotta bear with it. Cause God knows better, for you to be the happiest person or the saddest person at that very moment ):

And I am asking Allah Why. Why. Why. Why. I guess that's not a very good start for someone that needs lotsa Sabar & Redha when studying in Egypt.

If I could do anything at all, so that you could stay and at the same time, not make me a selfish jerk-

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D