<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:56:00 AM

I remember that when I was in primary school, after every holiday, I would write a composition titled : My Holiday. Just to prepare myself, just incase, you know, my teacher would ask us to write one. hahahahah.

So on my holiday, last Saturday, (well actually everyday pun holiday tuk aku :P:P:P), I went to the zoo with Amin and his friends (: Some couldnt make it last minute, but its okay because like what boyfie said, theres always another day (: haha. my oh so positive boyfriend that I love so much ((:

So, we started our journey from Hougang since all of us who went stay in that oh so lovely neighbourhood (: hahaha.

& he asked us to pose with the passes, and because it's Amin, layankan ajer lahhhhh :P

Photobucket

Yat.


Photobucket
Shen.


Photobucket

Uhuh.

Photobucket

& I also kena.


Photobucket

Had lunch in the bus.

Photobucket

When we reached.

Photobucket

Reading the map. Show offs. K lah not :P


Photobucket

Still reading the map. Boleh nmpk lah kay saper paling semangat (:


Photobucket

Look at the camera. Look at the camera.

Photobucket

Look at the camera. Yat -_- Look at the camera.


Photobucket

Boys and animals. I tell you, they damm excited the whole day we were there, everytime they saw an animal.
Even the butterfly. I swear. Dont believe me ? see ah the pictures he took :


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




BELIEVE ME NOW ANOWT ?? haha :P

There are 70 pictures of animals Only. And only 53 pictures of us (that also, some include animals at the back) hahaha. k now I sound like Im jealous of the animals :S

k k continue..


Photobucket

Happy.


Photobucket

& he said, it's ohkeh as long as can see the tiger , never mind my face. -_-


Photobucket

Contented.


Photobucket

While we were watching the show

Photobucket

waiting for the animals to come out


Photobucket

dance


Photobucket

In the Q, to take photo with the performers


Photobucket

yay. and the snake sungguh melekit saya geli


Photobucket

best picture of the day (:


Photobucket

red parrots. red Amin.


Photobucket

I think that's a bat.



Photobucket

And then I got hungry, so we went to KFC. When asked, all of them said they were not hungry. *shake shake head* confirm not hungry ah konon. But lets see em pictures. What are they doing ?? LANTAK.....


Photobucket

& they were not hungry.


Photobucket

Still excited.

Photobucket

Best-est picture of the day (:


Photobucket

& again he said, "As long as can see the giraffe then, OK *thumbs up* (:"



Photobucket

But I still love him tho (:


So that was how I spent my Saturday. It was great (: I had fun (: We had fun (: His friends are nice (:
I want more outing with nice people. But I have to start getting busy with packing my luggage already. Like seriously.

& Syarah and Rafidah are coming home soon !
Oh did I tell you Syarah went to Perth ?
Oh I did ah ?
Oh ohkeh.

I cant wait to see her ((((((:

& Oh Syarah, if you are reading this, you might want to check out my facebook, or maybe I shall just post it here. hahaha

Aminuddin B Md Nasir Zoo was fun pe.. Gerek syh.. After so long tk p zoo..
tadi p.. refreshing seyh.. Aniwae the snapping turtle was like syarah seh..
Suke snap2 pat org... Hahaha.. Snapping Syarah Turtle..
LOL.. :)


take care babes (:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D