<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:36:00 PM

9.36 pm. I just got back from Hougang Mall with Aminuddin. And I logged on to my blog, and I'm reminded by the sad fact that Syarah won't be there to send me off ):

And btw Syarah,
my blog song isnt all about being jiwang and lovey dovey .. because when she sang :

When life had locked me out, I turned to you
so open the door.
You’re all I need right now its true.
Nothin' works like you.


It's you. You were always there when things turned upside down. You were always the one there when things were all shitty. I know you know what I mean.

I know you do ...


Nothing beats best friends. like seriously.


p.s : & i am really busy and tired ):

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D