<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:18:00 PM

Ho0da tagged me on facebook but I shall post it here . haha :

1. How old are you?
19

2. Are you single?
We're in love (:

3. At what age do you think you will get married?
Before I reach 25, insyallah

4. Do you think you will be marrying the person you are with now?
I think so. I hope so. InsyAllah.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Not prepared for this. Not preparing for this. Seriously. Skip.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid and best man?
Ho0da, Syarah. Both. Must.

7. Do you want a garden, beach or traditional wedding?
Traditional

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
All over the world. But lets go Switzerland first heh

9. How many guests do you think you will invite?
All the people I know = a lot

10. Will that include your exes?
Erm, nope

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
1 also can. I dont think a cake is necessary

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Evening

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding.

Shania Twain - Still the one
Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles
Michelle Branch - Everywhere
Lenka - Knock Knock
The Beatles - I want to hold your hand
&
Kangen Band - Doy (Just to irritate Syarah) hahahahah


14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon, fork and knife?
Normal spoon, fork & knife. Hands also can (: haha

15. Champagne or red wine?
Teh Tarik & Nescafe

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after the wedding if possible haha

17. Money or household items?
The former

18. How many kids would you like to have?
Three would be nice or maybe two would do or maybe four k I DON'T KNOW

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD?
Why not ah ho0da? why ah ?

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Syarah hahaha



insyAllah, amin (:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D