Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:20:00 AM
So guess what, I actually asked Amin whether he likes any of those five dishes I quoted from minahspeak.livejournal.com, and guess what again, he likes them all, esp the
Lemak Cili Padi. I am in serious trouble ah please. (Ohkeh lah a bit drama. Like he doesnt know like that, that I don't know how to cook, aside from
masak air, nasi, goreng telor and maggi (duh~!) :P:P) I actually did ask my mother to teach me how to prepare
Ayam Masak Merah and she asked WHY?????, because the Ida Mariam suddenly interested in cooking is just not the Ida Mariam she's been raising since the year 1990. HAHA.
So I am still wide awake and it's 2.31 am. Yeah, what's new ? haha. I sleep like a pig. Or pigs sleep like me ? BAHA. (or neither?? I wonder what the pigs are doing now.... hmmmm... *k confused abit*)
hahahahha