Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:20:00 PM
Reached home at 4 am yesterday and my
emak didnt even call. I feel so unwanted ): But then my mum told me my dad waited for me till forever, then I feel important (: and guilty ): heh.
Oh well, had a great day until at the end of the day, yeah you guessed right, we just had to fight. We just had to. Hmm.. But I thank God for what happened yesterday. Somehow he taught me so much by pushing me away. And Im thankful for that. I love him very much. And thanks to Hudaa because she came to see me at the void deck and we just talked talked talked and I felt good and I really had a good night sleep yesterday. I can never imagine not having a bestie next door. How do you guys live ah ?? Like seriously.
How ah ??