Monday, June 01, 2009 1:20:00 AM
OK OK. As promised , the hiking with family post. hahahahaha.
I Love outing with my family. My brothers and sisters are all so cute (:But My first lil bro (Muhammad : 15) always skipped our outing.
dah besar lah kan. Action tanak kuar ngn kite. NYEH. hahahah
Ok. So on 9th may 2009 (please just ignore the dates on the pictures. thank you), my parents suddenly wanted to bring us all out. We asked where they wouldnt tell. So we all just dressed up like
konon nak pergi makan seafood kat Bedok, sekalii..... "K jom p Hort Park. pergi hiking!!"whaaaaaaaaaaaaat -______-"
Haha nevertheless, we were all very excited :D
hahahaha
so here are some pictures to lighten up your dayyy (: HAHA.

OK. Ignore My
Bapak's face please.

& my
Bapak paling excited I tell you. He asked me go run ahead and took their picture. pffft.
Note Fatimah, in the maroon head dress, she damm scared I tell you. Holding onto the rails like that. damm kental :P

And featuring
makcik of the house.
Paling kaypo. haha

Abu like always,
step King, sit on the pram shake legs.







And this lil sister of mine really dressed up so well, that she wore her new shoes, and she got blisters, and so my mum exchange shoes with her. HAHA. my mother is truly touching eh. Sacrifice for the children. HAHA :P


& so he got bored being pushed in the trolley, he went around running barefoot. Ohmyg. So cute right....




& he kept running, and I had to keep up with him. haha
"Bapak Bapak! tunggu Abu.. tunggu.....!! Abu katakan tunggu!!" (and no one heard him. HAHA)

And he ran passed my father. Victory~
Emak said i look like them both when I was at their age. Like. Ohmyg. Kiyut nyerrrrr. HAHAHA:P




Look at Ajah Dijah's face (the one at the far left). Sweet kan ?
cam nak kene tenyeh muke.





And so,
kakak is happy (: HAHA
Haha. So I want to post about the museum trip yesterday, But maybe... next week ? I damm tired ready. HoHO. It's 2:55 am babeeee.
Sweetdreams lovelies
(: