<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, June 19, 2009 10:25:00 PM

If you must know..

I had a fight with Mr M's anak. K let's just call dia umm.. T shall we ? and dont try to guess who lah. jangan keypo sgt. HAHA. ohkeh. So the story about T and Me (:

Ohkeh, so today we had a.. I don't know, maybe we can call it a fight ? Ohkeh the story started when I actually woke up late and I couldnt make it and things suddenly turned upside down between dia and me. Well I wasnt that fucked up when dia said I was semangat dua minit, ajak join abeh training tak datang,kalau tak committed jangan lah masok and some other stuff, but until dia touched about:

wordpress post : anything but that
(please key in my hp no (: )

I really didnt expect that coming from dia. Dia,yang aku salu kongsi cerita. Dia, yang salu aku ceritakan tentang dekat Amin. Dia, yang salu aku banggakan, ada kawan macam dia dekat Mak aku. Dia, yang aku salu fikirkan bila aku nak pergi mana-mana. Ouch.

I suddenly kicked my self outta bed ( :S ) and took a shower and got ready and in half an hour I was in a cab to wherever dia was. And 10 bucks gone (: And guess what, when I reached, semua orang yang aku tak kenal was there except for dia and the other friends. It was cancelled, and I was there and I didnt even know it was cancelled. I was very happy and contented (: Thank you (: Hmm..

But I guess things are ohkey because I was suddenly ohkey when I saw dia. It was all rainbows and butterflies and chocolate coated strawberries.We had lunch at Macd and didnt talk about it at all. Not even a sorry from me. Nor from her (well I didnt expect that from dia). We just talked and chilled and laughed our ass off like nothing happened. I guess that's the miracle of friendship. I guess so.

Theres always a hikmah behind every story. And I think I know the one behind this one.


Wordpress post for my T friend : Look My Friend
(the common language you use with my boyfie)


How many special people change ?


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D