<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:55:00 AM

Id do my best to not hurt you in anyway. But by doing that, I am hurting you ? So what do I do now ? Tell me ??


HAHAHAHAHAHAH. ITS MAKING ME IN-SAYYYYNEEE. I NEED MY BOYIFE. I NEED TO BITE SOMEBODY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hmm, listen, just live your life and be happy please. Even if it means throwing me away. Id rather that than you staying by my side hurt and broken hearted.

Ohkey Syarah ?



Ohkey Amin ?




Ohkey Ho0da ?




Ohkey my loved ones (: ?

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D