Monday, June 22, 2009 1:02:00 AM
I think living 11 years next to my bestie's makes me wonder how in the world do you guys live without yours next to ya? like 10 steps away from your door.K like..
1. How do you guys go over to your bestie's when you really really really need a shoulder to cry on? Or a story to share ? in the wee hours.
2. How do you guys walk together to 7/11 when you really badly want ice creams ? in the middle of the night.
3. How do you ask your bestie to bring your sandals when youve forgotten them on your way to your destination ?
4. How do you ask your bestie to go to your room and take your lappy and send your assignments for you when youre really desperate ?
5. How do you go to your bestie's in your pajamas, bare footed, when youre dam bored to the core ?
6. How do you feel not being me ah ? haha
7. What would you do ah if you just had a fight with your boyfie at your void deck and you so dont want to go home and you just want to cry on her/his shoulder ?
8. What would you do ah if you want to ask your bestie to
check line clear or not at the balcony ?
9. How do you sleep over at your bestie's and come home everytime you forgot something ?
10. What would you do if you just want your bestie there and then. like magic ?
(and there are so many other qns. but ill shut up now.)
I love you Hudaa. I think theres a hikmah for why Allah let us live right next to each other, then, '98 till now.
We've changed a lot since our
kental primary years. And we grew up together for the past 11 years. And still growing up together for the one month+ I have left here. The Ups & Downs weve been through together. Its been a i-dont-know-how-to-describe-my-feelings 11 years. More of that when I come back. And Im prepared to the possibility that we will not be right next to each other anymore. (I THINK. EEKKKKKKS.) I love you Ho0da. Take care of yourself and know your priorities and
jgn naughty2 sgt eh minah. haha
And I guess I know the answers to all that SOMEHOW. I THINK. Because Syarah is so
jauh terperinci dekat Simei and I'm here in Hougang and I think I can deal with that (:
But Still,
I can never imagine my bestie not living next door to me. I die.
how sey ????