Monday, June 08, 2009 2:28:00 AM
I GUESS THIS MONTH IS THE BEST MONTH EVER :D :D :D :D
I spent most of my time with my family and boyfie. I really hope to let them meet one day. soon (: like seriously (: hoho. And with all the plans I planned to do with Boyfie ((((((: I just cant wait (:
(But sadly, July is next month ): But we shall be positive (: I'll make him come visit me (: HAAH)
Plus it's boyfie's birthday this month and he gave me a budget of 20 bucks to spend on him. what only right. And so we went to catch Terminator just now, and it was his "pre bdae treat". haha yeah whatever, I know :P and I spent $15.80 already on him, now tell me what else can I get for him for $4.20 ?? Make my life difficult only. haha.
I love him anyways. HAHA.
<3<3