<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Monday, June 15, 2009 2:22:00 AM

*Its the very long post (without any pictures because we are the hardly take pictures together kinda couple. HAHAH :P) about Me and my Boyfie (:





I am so happy like that (: because.. I had the BEST weekend ever (: BEST weekend so far (:

Saturday.. Went shopping with boyfie. Yeah you heard me right, SHOPPING. HAHA. Went Bugis, shopped for his Daddy's pressie and a shirt for himself. Then had very late breakfast; lunch at Tong Seng. HAHA :P then went Sim Lim to buy some stuff for myself and Bapak. (*For the record, he's much more cerewet while shopping compared to me ohkey.) Oh and when i dragged boyfie to find chocs for Syarah, he was ( kay maybe its best I just leave that part:P hahaha). so I bought chocs for Syarah, for her to chock and die with as she put it. Always so drama. haha

Then we took the train to Raffles place, to Maulana for Zuhur. Aft Zuhur, we walked all the way to the F1 Pit Building, to Buttons&Patches booth. (YOU GOT GO NOWT !? Hah :P) The stuff are so damn cute please. I wanted to buy so much more than what I bought, but no cash ): hoho. Oh well, met Syarah and Rasyie and Rafie and .. Ustad ? HAHA. So talked talked for awhile, then boyfie and I went to Town, And I BOUGHT ZEE AVI'S ALBUM FOR MY BAPAK!!! :D And Amin bought Coldplay's and Oasis's. Cute right my boyfie (: ?? (K just had to say that :P:P:P)

Ok, so wanted to watch a movie initially but the timing was what made us decide to head home instead because we were both so dam tired ready but we went for Asar & Maghrib at Al-Falah, then we went to TAKA to look at boot bola. But went home without a pair, and we took the train at Somerset (he kesyan want let me walk to Dhoby he said. yeah right. sendiri penat tuh ckp jer lah penat :P) and head to Ang Mo Kio because I had to use the washroom to wash my clothes cause got bird shit like dat. dammit. HAHA.

Oh well. It was fun. Saturday was fun (: Oh then we went to 7/11 to eat ice creams (& the one finishes up the ice cream first wins. And he won. Big deal. Bleagh. HAH :P). Had a chat and laugh for no reasons because damm tired like that. Then I gave him his pressie (: his Birthday is today; Monday. But we thought Saturday wanted to celeb it, cause we thought Sunday would be a friends-day-out like that and also I got tuition and Monday he has to work and I have tuition again. But it turned out, that..

Sunday.. We went shopping again. Went Dhoby after my tution (and I so cannot describe how I felt when I saw his face there and then waiting for me. I so damm happy eh (((((((: ), bought some stuff at Spotlight and bought his camp buddy a b'day pressie at the John Little Sale. Then we had dinner at Sakura Thai at Cityhall. It was gooood (:

Then we headed to Peninsula cause this boyfie was hunting for boot bola, still. The prices were all kinda pricey to me. I dont know. I dont buy boot bola please. 112 bucks ? 299 bucks ?? for a pair ? Id rather buy lotsa dresses eh ohkey (: HAHA.
Then while we were escalating down, saw a clearance sale at this shop at level 3. Yeah, and that was where he got his boot bola. At last. It cost him 39 bucks. $39 ! ItalicBoot Bola Adidas. Gerek kaperh babe?? Betul2 nye cleareance sale ! Quite lotsa excited guys over there. HAHA. So happy to see him all excited too (and he talked about it all night -_-") (: Lucky him (: I wanted to pay for the boots, but he would nag , I sensed it. HAHA.

Anyway, after the happy boyfie got his boot bola, we took 51 and went all the way back to Hougang Mall and went to shop for a few more stuffs then he went home to put all his stuffs and we went to En-Naeem (just behind his house. hahaa) for Asar & Maghrib.

Aft Maghrib, we took the bus to AMKhub and we watched DRAG ME TO HELL. GEREK APER SEYH. GO WATCH! One of my favourite movies. Great movie and the crowd was cool and funny (and Justin Long looks like my boyfie. and he's handsome like that :P ) hahaha :D And then, he sent me home (:

And it strucked 12 am while we were in the bus, and boyfie turned into a much more Handsome-Matured-Serious Abg Amin. HAHA. Step serious jer, still cute tho :P

And yeah, Sunday was so unplanned but it was Fun (:

And so tomorrow, I mean today; Monday, I am thinking of.... (since my tution changed to Wednesday)

hehe :P

And so you see it was a great weekend because I spent two whole days with this Mat I'm really in love with (: Smitten by him eversince the first time I saw him (: jiwang I know (: hahahaa ((: and nothing beats spending time with him (: nothing (: the Ups & Downs are just the norms in a relationship I guess. So Im loving it. Because after every Down, theres the Up to cheer me up (: HAhahaha. membebel I know :P

45 more days, and Ill make the best of the time I have left with my loved ones (: My family, boyfie and ofcourse my besties (:


I hope my Boyfie will have a wonderful birthday and that I love him very much(:



justwanna be withyou(:

p.s: I talk too much about him eh? :P:P:P

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D