HAHA. Ohkeh. On what day ah.. hm... ah ! Sunday, Syarah msged me something like this..
I was like.. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat -____________________-"
1. MKS is so far away. I damm lazy.
2. I got tuition.
3. The transport fares are so killing me.
4. What gathering ? Discussions ah ? Boring or not ? Got food ??
5. Can I bring Amin ? (hahahahaha :P)
So I changed my tuition to an earlier timing that day and finished at 5 pm. THEN, I didnt know where to go from there. Because Syarah HAD tuition at 5 pm, so I was assuming she would reach the mosque only after magrib. So what choice did I have ? Boyfie saved me(: hahahahah. Went to have dinner with him at Sengkang. So can you imagine.. from Hougang to Tiong Bahru to Sengkang to Marine Parade. Ohmyg. I dont want to remember how much I spent on transport. It hurts ): But Boyfie was cute and handsome (: K I just had to say that :P HAHAAHAH.
Anyway, reached MKS 8.30 lidat. On time for Isyak but because I believe that you should only do your prayers when you really want to so I only did my Isyak later. Like really late. OHMYG AKU SETAN. ASTAGHFIRULLAHALAZIM.
Then after that I had to deal with these..
Anything lah. Luckily I got the psp with me. So I got something to
instead of them. HAHAHAH :P So when we entered the auditorium...
so sweet right my friends ??? and of course my best friend (: whose idea was all this. haha
I think I was suppposed to be surprised. But I wasnt. Eeeks. HAHA. because I heard Syarah talked about it on Saturday,. I dont know lah. Everytime people wanna surprise me I got to know about it. Then I had to play along, acted as if I didnt know anything. Boring. The last time I really had a surprise was when.. hmmmm......
Amin showed up at my void deck without telling me ???
Cute kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :P:P:P HAHHAH
+079.jpg)
So the one in purple is not Huda and the one in blue is not Shefah. But they are respectively; Jalandah and Nyibuklah. And of course thats the Ida Mariam we all know (: HAHAh :P
+076.jpg)
A picture with Ustad Mahyudin (The
paling gerek ustad ive ever met. like seriously
lah sey. Join Syabab/fatayat MKS then you'll know what I mean.
cheh promoting kaperh :P )
+069.jpg)
And the
senyum mentel by miss Ida Mariam.
+091.jpg)
And yes this answered my no. 4 qn above. There were loadsa food eh please. Like
Pesta Perut like that.
+024.jpg)
And happily chatting away (and my smile looks fake. But I swear I was really smiling at Syarah's (funny) face.)

And yes, now the one in blue here is the Huda we're talking about. haha.
And that's my old friend, Nadiah (:

Here some of the guys. No need check em out ah.. All either taken or kental. HAHA

While Ustad was giving a speech.
Minahs will always be minahs. (Feat from front: Hudade and Jalandah, I mean Rafidah and Azimah) Short attn span. haha

Trying our best to listen..

Oh did I tell you most of the guys who came I dont really know them..
Maybe I know their names but really,
"oh hi (:*walks away*"
I am still dam pissed Feroz had to go off when it all started. Thank God for msgs and msn. haha

Again I told you. Minahs. They tried, atleast.

Oh and the one in black, that's my Dear friend, Fairuz (: eh no wait I mean Zaki. HAH :P

Huda. Shefah. Syarah. Nada.
Original names : Kesuma, Mawar, Petom, Kemboja.+033.jpg)
I may look
kental but I think Im having much more fun than you do (K Syarah
takmo sedeh please..) HAHA :P
+080.jpg)
& there were lots and lots and lots of love (:
Had fun (: So much fun that I was so lazy to walk to the bustop which is just across the mosque to catch the last bus home. So I decicded to stay overnight at the mosque and THANK GOD for a bestie like Syarah. I knew it, there must be a hikmah why God sent her to me. hahaha. Because we are people with parents yang so dont want us back home, we had no problem
asking them permission if we could stay overnight (it was more like telling them we are staying overnight actually.) HAHA :P
& also, good luck and all the best to Shefah. have a safe trip to UM today. Im going to miss your beylowness . seriously ):
So thanks to all of you yang
susah payah banting tulang empat kerat untuk menjayakan majlis ini (: Credits to all of you wonderful people of Fatayat and Syabab.







USTAD ?!?!?!
CABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT