<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, May 03, 2009 11:43:00 PM



When I heard this song,
I was reminded of this one person.
Only this one person.
And I guess Hooda & Syarah can guess who (:
Oh well. It's over. And I don't care anymore (:



I don't want us to have a fight,
But in the background I can hear you chatting shite,
I hear it every night.
And you think you're being really cool,
You've been doing it since we were both at school,
Now who looks like a fool.


You're no friend of mine girl
And I've known it for a while girl,
You're just a waste of time girl
Why don't you have another line girl.

Tell me what did you expect?
Have you got no self respect?
Reputation to protect?
Soon you'll be a nervous wreck.


What happened to the good old days?
I was hoping this was all a stupid phase
Who are you anyway?
I know you've heard this all before
I know some people who are calling me a whore
Don't know you anymore


You're no friend of mine girl
And I've known it for a while girl,
You're just a waste of time girl
Why don't you have another line girl.


Tell me what did you expect?
Have you got no self respect?
Reputation to protect?
Soon you'll be a nervous wreck.


my worst nightmare-

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D