Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:32:00 AM
Went hiking with Rafie & Syarah at Bukit Timah. AND,
I don't like it. I don't like Bukit Timah. The bus routes are weird. And I felt like I was in Johor. What The Narr (Hell). They went to Henderson Waves after that, but I was damm tired so I gave it a pass & also because I couldnt.. because I wanted to meet Aminuddin for dinner. HAHAHAHA.
The dumb2 boyfie, as I told you in the previous post, injured his foot. So I had to come over and see his face and say "U okay ? Get well soon kay.. youre gonna be alright.". but ACTUALLY I wanted to say : "PADAN MUKA. CARIK PENYAKIT. GO SPARING TILL LIKE THAT FOR WHAT?! *step on his foot*" but guys will be guys. And nice girlfriends will be nice girlfriends. So I just play the nice girlfriend (eventho i stepped on his foot and he got damm pissed. BAHAHA. But I just said sorry innocently and smiled and he ohkeh ready. power of love. HAHAHAH.) and had dinner at Pizza Hut.
But still the bottom line is,
I am soooo grateful Im not living in Bukit Timah. And I love Hougang (& Amin) so so so so so so so much (:
HAHAHahahaa. And I still owe the Henderson Waves Outing with family Post :P