Saturday, May 09, 2009 9:24:00 AM
One minute I really really really do not want to talk to him.
One minute I really really really do not want to see him.
One minute I really really really do not want to think of him.
One minute I really really really want him so far away from me.
But just for that few minutes, then I'll start to miss him really badly. That I check my phone every second. I check my facebook every minute. I rush to ans the phone when it rings, but always always disappointed by
"hello.. boleh ckp dgn Fatimah/Aisyah/Halimah/Muhammad???" hmmmm.
& so, at the end of the day,
I will always very very very much love my handsome police boyfie (:
and she's happy to see him happy always
(eventho sometimes...... nvm that now), insyAllah (:
p.s : and you're not a stupid idiot anymore (: