<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, May 29, 2009 2:52:00 AM



Look at Abu's face. makes me LOTFR eh no ROTFL. HAHAHA. Whichever. merepek tau deknih mukeee.TSK. & Ajah Dijah's (her name is Latifah Khadijah btw.) smile makes me happy too (: Im gonna miss them. One thing I hate about not coming home is because Im gonna miss their laughters and smiles and their "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!! (pauto..... pauto....)" moments.

I miss them even when they're sleeping. I miss them ): hahahaha padahal satu rumah skg -_-

Ok OK.


It's 2:52 am and I am still wide awake. Ive been sleeping reallly late (like only after my subuh prayers ) for these past few days and Im so getting used to it that I just cannot fall asleep not until Ive done my subuh prayers. My life is interesting AND sad. haha.

Hmm.. Boyfie has been asking me quite a few times the link to my bloggie. He didnt quite believe it when I said that I only said nice things about him. And even if I did not, I always ended it with nice mushy lines. didnt I? HAHA :P And so at the end of the day, I still didnt give him my linkie because I so shy if he reads all my mushy posts.. HAHAHAHAH. So Syarah , Ho0da , you must pinkie swear me to never tell him my linkie ohkeh (:

So now, I just finished packing for tomorrow "BIG DAY". I am so excited! YEAH RIGHT. I told Syarah Im gonna be sick tomorrow but she so didnt buy it.. I wonder why.. *cough cough* *sniff sniff**feels hot* *eyes watery* *burning throat*.. you think shed believe me now ?? BAHAH :p
And so, the only thing that kept me going is the fact that I'm meeting Syarah and Sakinah and I SO WANT TO GET THIS THING DONE AND OVER WITH !!!!

HAHAHA.

Umm,k lah. I think I want go play more MafiaWars :D

hahahahhaa.

f.t.r (for the record) : from the first day I met him.. it's _ _ _ times already.and counting (:

xoxo

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D