<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, May 24, 2009 4:47:00 PM

I MISS MY BEST FRIEND AlREADY !!!!

ATIKAH SYARAH COME BACK HOME QUICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!! ):

So Im checking out her online shop. You guys go chck it out too kay ?? ((: Cool shit ((: I want a laptop cosie. But i want pink ): and buttons and pathces' are damm cheap please. I browsed through others, they would cost up to a hundred -_- what the righttt ??

Ohkeh so heres the linkie darlings (:



(just click on the picture will ya please ?? (: )

And I want to go out with bestie Ho0da but she's got some stuff to settle. And so, Only left with boyfie. no coice :P (mati aku klw die dpt tau nih :P)

K lah. Its hard knowing that ur beloved ones are having difficult times. And you can do nothing about it. I wish I could do more than just listen and asking them out to movies ):

I love you lovelies.
no matter what.

p.s : Im sorry I lost heart in the project. And I have no interest in it no more. And Im not doing my job. Curse me if you want to. I dont care. But I shall just play along and have a nice time doing it. So lets have a blast and GET IT DONE AND OVER WITH LADIES!

p.p.s: I just want beautiful times with Ho0da & Syarah & Amin & Ashik. They have been there for me at really hard times. Really. Even if THEY are the ones giving me a freaking hard time. haha. July is drawing near. Give me stregth, God. please ):

p.p.p.s : I think I dont want to go the mosque anymore.

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D