Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:18:00 PM
(I do not want to write about this. but.. I just got to let it out somehow..)
_________,
I do not know why are you so concern about our well being when you showed none when we were around. I guess you're up to something again. Not
suuszon (buruk sangka). But knowing you for years.. I guess I'm not kidding myself this time. You better stay away from us. Far far away. And mind your own life. Cause we have got nothing to do with you (:
Faham tak ???Saying your name is a sin to me now. I say
Astaghfirullah and rinse my mouth whenever I mentioned it. (yeah thats how I feel. to that extend (: )
And I do not know why people are .. sigh. Forget it.
dont know you anymore-
Ho0da,
I will always be there uh. No matter where I am. Be it just next door or miles apart. I will always be a phonecall away or... well after July, a- msn away ??? haha. They better stay away and not make your life difficult I tell you. Better. And they better stop being "how is she? What is she doing?" blahdy acting- nice. & some people are
pelik I tell you. I do not know how to pull the rings outta them cows' nose. It's annoying.
Kan kan kan? But what can we do ????
I love you Bestfriend (:
Amacam date narikkkkk ?? Awkward perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. BAHAH.Ohkeh I'm off. Chatting with Razan. I miss her (:
xoxo