Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:07:00 AM
Ashik made my day. He did (: I was damm down the whole day. I wanted to call Syarah but I didnt want to spoil her great day today (: Congrats babe. I wanted to go out with Ho0da, but she got work. So, From the time I woke up.... Ashik called me.. Then he msn-ed me.. Then he asked me (and boyfie) out to late supper... Then he picked me up.. Then he sent me and boyfie home... Then we msn-ed again... Up until now. He made me think about nothing. But happiness (: And just Chill (: He made me not think about what's bothering me and made me play tic tac toe and hexic with him.He's a great friend. He is.
Eventhough Amin was a bit different, Ashik still made my day (: He's cool (: So he went to to bed. I guess Im off too (:
Take care people. Take care (:
P.s : Amin I just wish you were there. You're my hero. Yes?? xoxo ):
time check : 3.07 am