Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:38:00 PM
So. I had a row with my best friend (kinda. I think it's more like B's damm egoistic, so THAT'S WHY.) . Anyway, we fought about feelings. and I find it nonsense when everything ended just now. nonsense (pointing at B). It's like, why in the world would you ask someone how he's feeling and what's bothering him when you couldn't be open to whatever shit he's going to tell you. Then you stomped your feet, and switch off your phone (and your ears too) and you sulked.
It's about my bloody feeling dammit. I had to put up with all B's nonsense and tried to be the best understanding friend, and B said (well kinda did) I was self-centered . WHAT????? And I am going off this July dammit. JULY. Ohmyg. It was really a blow. This fight. It's.. Hmm.. I don't know, well lets look at the brighter side.
I think it has made me stronger somehow. It has taught me that no matter what, in the end you will be on your own. There will be time when no one can stand you. Not even your best friend. even when you tried so hard to put up with all his nonsense. Sometimes even your best friend need time away from you. sad but true.
There. I said it. very clear. and very sad.
But I'm not going to be sad anymore. Because I had it. That was it. I will give B what B wants, what B wanted all along. I will back away and not bother B anymore (well for some time. I'm missing B already): )
But hey, chin up. I got nice things on schedule this week (:
I shall be happy. And do nice things (:
Like the time when B was a stranger. Like years and years ago ? That's nice (:
And B, I still think you're the best best friend ever. I still see you as the best. And that I love you very much (:
Thank you Allah for always being there for me.
I know I've been bad ):
And I'm ashamed that I actually dare turn to you at bad times. for help. for companion ):
But you were there. Always.
It's nice to have faith and someone to turn to when everything else fails.
And Ho0da, thank you for the short window chat. It makes me feel better in a way. hah (:
Don't we always take things/people we love for granted ??
Stay happy and healthy (:
You get hurt easily by the one you love much because every little thing they do matters.
yes ?
**And I just got a phone call from B. whaaaaaaaaaat -________- so much for "DON'T CONTACT ME FOR THE TIME BEING!!!!!!!"
see ? everything's fine now (:
so much for my super long post.
haha.
now I'm really happy (((: