<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:01:00 PM

So I asked my friends,

"Is it possible to miss someone but not love them at the same time ?"

1 said : "yes of course! esp. when you hate or angry at that person. If not the person. Its the presence. How you used to spend time tgt. hate ends with love."

2 said : "err no..haha"

3 said : "Yeah because human being misses alot of things, including competitions. Even if one misses his foe, it's somewhat logical. Who do you miss?"

4 said : "Haha. Usually you miss the person that you love. And it's only after you miss them that you realize you love them. But maybe it's possible to miss someone you don't love. Rindu sape ida?"
5 said : " Whoa. What a qn. hmmmm. but yeah. of cos la. why man ?? miss who sey ? lol."

6 said : " miss siapaaa ? Boleh ah. heheheh. Asal tak boleh pulak ? Miss his presence la. "

(I asked Rasyidah. Rafidah, Razan, Syarah, Ho0da & Feroz, guess who said what ah. hahahaha)

So you see, personally I think, how is it possible that you miss someone but you don't love them. Even if you miss his presence, it also means youre missing him. the person himself. And if you dont love him, why would you miss him ? Deep inside theres still love. Only covered by the hatred/anger. No ?
2 understands me the most. HAHA. Damm I miss you beyb ): Movie soon with Ho0da along. K now I'm happy redi (:

And about missing your foe. Because of competitions. That's not Rindu (if you realized, rindu is such a halus perkataan with such a halus meaning. It's beautiful isnt it ? (: ) . That is simply revenge and dendam deep inside your heart to trash him. no ?

& so,

3 said : "Don't we all have some love, somewhere deep deep inside. You're right. Hatred and anger make us egoistic. To ignore the love. That's why it's important to not have those two negative feelings. Because why do one chooses to live in denial when it can all be settled and stay happy. With just love, covered with anything nice. Like trust."

& 4 said : "Yup. Sometimes you get overwhelmed by negative emotions that makes you believe you no longer love a person. But then you'll miss the person. Or soon after the negative emotions will fade away and thats when you'll begin to realize you still love them. And love is the reason why youre angry with them in the first place. If its not for the fact you love that person, whatever the person does wont affect you. But its because you care and love that you get angry. And hate only comes after love. There would be no hatred without love. So everything is love love love."

& 5 said : "Perhaps.or perhaps not.depends on wat kinda relationship u had with the person in the first place.k.who is it?. asal jiwang ni??lol.depends ah wat kinda love.maybe as in real love,or maybe,as a fren etc etc.ah.there's so many scenarios.and only the one who misses noes the truth man.hehe.man.wats with such tots?Well i say it is.maybe miss him as a fren or a buddy or something.even friendships involve love too wat.so its possible to miss someone without bein in love.no?"

& 6 said : "masuk awk love mmc bf gf kan? "

Ohkeh, so what they were actually trying to say after such looooooooooooooong explanation was simply a NO. I don't understand why they membebel pnjg sgt when it was just a yes / no qn. HAHA.

No, you cannot miss someone but not love them at the same time.

And when I said, love, I didnt mean IN LOVE, it could be love as in a tch student love, mother daughter love, brother sister love, friend friend love. Now whos the jiwang one here ??? hahahah

So as you can see, to me, miss and love is like Me and Amin. HAHAHHA. Ok lets be general, like.. hmm.. the .. oh you get what I mean. The reason why one exists is because of the other. They need to be together. You cannot miss something if there is no love. See .. ? Well that's what I personally think.

& 5 said : "Well. Ok this time I gotta agree with ya ah. Only thing, what kinda love la. :P:P:P hehehe" < -_________________________________-" to this. HAhah. oh well. Thats just what I think and what I feel and what I believe. End of story (:



Gonna miss them much.
And I only got less than 14 weeks.

Oh well, all for the best , insyAllah (:

xoxo

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D