Monday, March 23, 2009 12:38:00 AM
It's okay if you have few friends, because its not the number of friends you have that counts but he/she who you can trust are the ones who you really need.
Life is all about what you need. What you want ? It's up to you to decide what's good for you. If it's OK then go for it. If it's KO, then take a step back. Do not follow the heart, enitrely. Really,
"Do what you think is right."
I think he's right. Atleast thats one of the few things he said that's sensible enough :P heh
Yesterday, I went to Amin's pit with Syarah, Rasyidah and Rafidah. Hooda couldn't make it because she got something up ): Oh well. It was alright . Anyway, it was fun. (because I got to see Amin ahhh.duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P) It was awkward. All of his friends were so excited to see me.
"Biler boleh jumper matair kau????" A friend asked him. Wth. But I didn't talk much.
kite kan pemaluuuu :P But thank you to the best-est friend of all, Atikah Syarah, we stayed back until the end and finally reached home safely (thanks to Zaki's friend for the ride(: ) around what.. 3.30 am ? haha.
Anyway, it bothers me that my parents didn't call me when I was still outside way past midnight. (It bothers me. really. I feel like nobody cares bout me ): haha.k emo)
Not having a curfew is cool. But not having one sucks too. Like they don't care, & if I'm not coming home at all, all the better. HOW HOW HOW ??
Amin said it's not what I think it is and that I think too much. He said my parents didn't call because they trust me, cause I never did anything bad. So hopefully I stay that way. Haha. He talks like
pakcik2 sometimes. But I guess he's right about that too. Well I hope everything goes well, insyAllah (: But at the end of the day, My
Bapak is better than your dad, he's the sweetest. He stayed up late, waited for me, until I reached home safe. I was so touched. hahahah. Parents. No matter how they irritate me sometimes, somehow. I love them (:
As for today, I went ice-skating with my friends. It was fun ! but then it gets boring (of course when all you do is skate around and around and around and around for two hours.) Maybe I should pick up some skills, and do some
o0o0o0o0o0h aaaaaaaaaaaah moves, then it would be fun . Haha. But it was fun because I got my friends with me (: (Imagine If I go alone, how how how ?) The last time I went ice skating was three years ago. hahah And they bought me a pressie that burnt a hole in their pockets.
Kesian dorang ): But thank you (:
I had a great time (: thanks for everything (:
Anyway, A friend asked me about someone I really do not remember ever knowing her. (Rather I do not want to remember her. Tell me if I'm being over emotional and unforgiving and cruel and evil, or I'm being reasonable (that is, IF you know what happened, in the first place) )
Sometimes there are times when there's this lil voice inside me, telling me just to forgive and forget and start all over again. But when I wake up the next day, it's different.
I do not want to put the rest in a difficult situation, but I guess it's simple actually,
just know that we are strangers now. Nothing you do with her bothers me. Really.
Who is she again ?
After meeting with some of his girl friends, I can say they are all very pretty and sweet and pretty and funny and friendly and pretty, so I keep asking myself the whole time,
how in the world
dia boleh sangkut ngn minah ni (picture below) ???????????????

see la the face.
AIYYO.Life is funny somehow. hahah. Well I guess that's about all for now.
Lead a happy life everyone (: A happy and healthy one (:
Till I write another post,
Do take care (: