<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:54:00 PM

It's easy. When people do not want to talk about it, do not ask. When people want to talk about it, listen. When people keep quiet, pretend everythings ohkay, because like I said, when they want to talk about it, they will talk about it, when they don't, they won't, so do not ask. But if you do not ask them what's wrong, you're useless.
and hopeless.
You try your best to be there. But they do not want you there. They rather turn to.. guess who ? someone they really hate.
You feel all hopeless and lousy and confused. But again, is it your fault ?
But at the end of the day, you still love them. You still hope the best for them.

(are you confused already? cause I am.)

So Dear Me,
you must always think of others before yourself.

Dear you,
so what do they take me for ?


haha. emo post. but whatever.

I love you Atikah Syarah.
I love you Ho0da.

I miss Aminuddin ): is that wrong ?

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D