Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:54:00 PM
You won't get her like I do. Her story is somehow similar to mine. Her life story is somehow similar to mine. He's the noisiest. I'm the opposite. (When out with his friends that is :P) We don't mind giving in. We always think +ve of what might be happening. Try to understand. He might be tired. He might wann spend more time with his friends. He need time on his own. etc etc etc. We always try to forget the heartaches and just smile. Just so that he won't feel bad and guilty that they actually made us worried sick.
But until when? That's the qn. I think because the love too deep. We don't mind. But who you kidding..
I have my limits mannn
HAH
try make me worry somemore ah. try try.
I'll break your
fingernail.
But see his face.. his smile.. tell me how to get angry like that?
oh damm.
i love him too muchtoo much(: