<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:09:00 AM

Once upon a time, there was a girl who turned 19 on 24th Feb 2009. She was very happy indeed. She had a lovely birthday with her loved ones (:

First of all, thank you to those who wished me a very happy birthday yer (:
And Naim also, thanks for the 'belated' birthday wish. hahahaha
And Nyra, aku miss kau. must meet up go ice skating or what kay babe ? (:

Igt tak time kteorg salu p bljr samer2 tuk O levels. Pak Samad Curi Mangga Atas Zinc bla bla bla.. HAHA.. abeh.. yang time nak balik.. abeh buku hadith kau takder dlm beg.. esok nk hadith exam.. abeh p pinjam Rasyidah nyer.. abeh kokanchonggiler nyer.. muker ko klakar lah seyhhhh... HAHAH.. abeh ko makan maggi.. curry kene tudung.. ohmyg,...abeh ngn suara high pitch kau.. ko sorg jer kwn aku ader suara tuh macam nyer tinggi.. hahahaha..

k k k k so back to my birthday story..


Ohkeh. So, on my 19th Birthday.... I had breakfast with Aminuddin (: yay. Eventhough he acted like any normal day;irritating and annoying, he gave me a sweet present lah. What is it you want to know ?

L.O.V.E

hahahaha. k jiwang :P So after that I met up with Syarah, met her at City Hall . Then somehow ended up at Tanjong Pagar and we had dinner at Breeks. At Marina Sq. I love going out with her ohkeh. Walaupun selalu tiada arah tujuan, kita akan terus berjalan and we will always end up somewhere . interesting kaaaan ? and cute . HAHA
I love my best friend okay (:
I love her ((:

And she gave me a handmade pressie. dam nice. check out the pictures. Sweeet giler tau nih makcik (:



I had no idea where we were heading to. like seriously. surprises. surprises. HAH

Oh, then stopped by at Mc'Cafe (Free frappe (: birthday treat(: hahaha) at this don't know what building.


Cuteee right.. Handmade tau. Die jahit sendiri. Cute eh !?


Thank You ler Atikah Syarah (:




But then, Syarah had to go for her tuition at 8 so I went to play bowling with Ashik (:





My scores sux lah. I only beat him in 1 game. Out of 4 games. Tuh pun I got 112 and he got 110. Ohmyg. Blahdy. But he taught me how to throw a curl ball (: hohohoho
And we went to Gelare for waffles. And he bought me a cheesecake. It was the most delicious cheesecake I ever tasted lah. Nicer than McCafe's. And um.. I don't like cheesecake eh. HAH. But thank you ler Ashik (:

I had great fun (:

I love being 19 (:

And you know the best part about Feb ?

He got attachment at
Hg NPC. Just behind my block. And I gotta meet him every single day (:
hahahahahahhaah

I love my life (:


xoxo


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D