<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Saturday, February 14, 2009 1:04:00 AM



Muhammad Abu Bakar bin Iskandar Muda Abdul Jalil is sooooo adorable. Ohmyg. I want to squeeze him until he cries "adoi sakit laaa kakak ni.. cepuk baru tau.. nak nak ?" HAHA.

I was getting ready to go out when he came to me and looked at me and so I asked "ada apa..?" and guess what he said... "cantik nyer kakak ni...." then he smile2.. ohmyg. I wanted to cry. So cute riiight. And I believe him. Because.. budak kechik mana tipu. That's what my mum told me. haha




My lil princess sister Latifah Khadijah bte Iskandar Muda Abdul Jalil is oh-so adorable. (I bought her this dress. Cuteeee riiiightttttt.) "Kakak cantik macam princess.." Ohmyg. Eventhough my other siblings disagreed and I too did not see it that way. But she saying that is ohmyg freaking heart melt eh please. (Bukan suka kene puji... but when small kids say things like that. It makes your day. They're sincere. You know it. Like seriously. HAH)

So that aside, if you've known me for quite sometime.. You'd know me as the Ida who always wears her high cut converse sneakers with her jeans and teeshirt or kurtas. Skirts are a No NO. Oh well, I guess se-rugged rugged perempuan pun, there'll always be the GaDiz inside her. Either menyerlah atau tidak (: Well I guess I'm no exception & do not assume that I've changed the way I dress just because I got this uber cute boyfriend (HAH:P) It's just Me. It's just the part of me who feels like a princess. And who wants to dress like that. So you got problem with that ?

I hope not (:





I love Fridays like the one tonight.

I love it (:

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D