I shall blog what I did yesterday. I think it's unnecessary. But heck. I'm bored. (Ho0da please revise faster so we can freaking go get some Mocha frappe at Kovan. arrrrrrrrr~) Welcome to my life ......
k wait. I change my mind. I think what happened yesterday is a story I want to keep to myself ((((((((: all by myself ((((: *selfish face* HAHA
Pictures at Nyzah's Bro's wedding coming up soon alright (:
Oh and NOW, I cant stop listening to this song :
"Yeah those guys wanna come treat ya right Cause you're sweeter than apple pie.."
p.s : I know what you did in camp. muahaha
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: