<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:47:00 PM



"I got the powerrrrrrrrrrrrr :D"

HAH. kapla hotak. (ohmyg. i gotta stop saying that shyte mannn)



Ok. So this is one of those crazy random post. pffffffft.
Deal with it. HAH.


1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
- Guilty Pleasure !!

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
- Everywhere I go

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- Bleeding love

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
- Crush!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
- Right Na Na Na

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- What You Got (you're sweeter than apple pie (: I KNOW. HAH)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- No Air

WHAT IS 2+2?
- Sexyback

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- The Great Escape! :D


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- What I've Done

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- Bleed it out

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- Doctor


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- Jenny (What's THEIR problem?)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- Cry

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- Stay Beautiful :D


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
- Geek in the pink

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
- Mockingbird

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- Poetically Pathetic . HAHA


WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
- Don't you know who I think I am

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
- No more sorrow

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
- Dear God~ (drama)


HOW WILL YOU DIE?
- Dance Inside

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
- Soulmate

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- Ocean Avenue

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
- Cookie Jar

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
- Disturbia

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
- I can't say go

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, WHEN YOU MEET YOUR BOSS?
- Goodnight goodnight (ahaha. kurang hassam)



Ohkeh so out of many-many qns, only a few masuk akal (the bold ones).

the rest...

MUSYMAUL.

tsk tsk.

now one crap done. What do I do next ?


Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D