<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, January 30, 2009 12:17:00 AM

Number One.

Let me apologize to those of you who have been logging onto my blog but only to be disappointed by a lazy-wanna-die Ida. pffft.

Number Two.

So briefly about what have been happening in my life lately. That interesting meh my life ? :S
So where do I start ... ?


Living an adult Life in Singapore sucks big time. I can hardly breathe. My poor heart cant take it nomore I tell you. My wish each and everyday when I woke up from my sleep is that God give me strentgh to walk around Singapore so that I dont have to top up my freaking ez link every now and then after only a few bus rides. PFFFFFFFFFFFT.

I'm currently helping out the school's bookshop and got paid a few bucks.
blah blah. I just cannot wait to start school again, graduate, get married, and need not work my a** off.

I WISH.

Aside from that, I'm tutoring a 6 yrs old Arabic and Malay in Tiong Bahru. And where do I live ? Hougang. But it's ohkeh. I like it. But when I say I like it I didn't mean that I would LOVE to teach one whole class!

My mother asked me to teach at Andalus. No. It's just not my thing. It's just not. And it's not that I'm s ca r e d mother -______________-"

please lah. take a look at this face...



Photobucket




people see this face outside, people ask again and again ah, ustazah ah like this ?

pfffffffffft. yeah .

It's just not the time yet. You gotta practice what you preach. And I guess I'm not ready yet.

When.. ?

Just not now.


Number Three.

Bum bum bedum bum bum be dum BUM.....

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D