Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:24:00 PM
He : eat ready ?
She : not yet. you ?
He : nope.. not yet.So they met up for lunch and then both confessed they had their lunch ready.
ohmyg so cute or what (:
so they both lied. just so that they have a reason to see each other (:
I love my
heh. shy la.
p.s : Yeah she existed. and God created her for a reason. And that reason ? I guess, to give me a hard time and make me realise that I shouldnt waste my time with people like..... her (:p.p.s : I've learnt that I have no right to tell my friends with whom they can/cannot befriends. Its their right. Even if it hurts so much.p.p.p.s : I've also learnt that if I really need someone who has nothing to do in my life to share my problem, I best just talk to any stranger sitting beside me in the train/bus. I think the apek ice cream also will happily lend me his ears while waiting for customers to buy his yummy ice creams. now I feel like eating ice creams. hoho. (what im tryng to say, oh you know what i mean)ohkeh. time for my mr minnoying but cute and kids (: HAHAHA :P