Thursday, November 06, 2008 5:22:00 PM
I'm sick. My sisters and brothers are too. 39 degrees. I feel like sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. But my back aches so much. I couldnt sleep. It annoys me a lil. MAN. So i woke up took a shower despite my mother nagging at me that i shouldnt take a shower. I don't care ah. i wanna wash the heat away. But it's not working i guess. mothers are always right huh. pffffft
-_________________-"
"My back aches like orang tua. I'm coughing till my stomach hurts. My head's spinning like a top. Only one cure, can i see you asap ?? HAHAHA. (ida gatal. sepak baru tau :P)"
mannn..
i'm off watching avatar (((:
we need to see things from the right angle, then we'll understand the hikmah and everything behind them. yes ?
Tell me, would Allah put you in a situation you dont deserve ?
He's fair.
think about it man (: