Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:19:00 PM
I am so lazy to blog lately. I wanna story every lil things that happened. But i cant help being lazy. Oh thats just me. I know. Shuttup eh you, Mr Nostalgic. Ohkeh so biler kali terakhir i blogged huh ? *checking checking*
o0h k. saturday, 19th July.
Hmm...yada yada yada.. Saturday :
- Meet Amin
- Silat
- Maghrib at Sultan
- MoneyTree Class
Sunday :
- Meet Amin
- Silat
YEAH RIGHT. I WISH. The only thing that kept me going during the wikends was Silat. Amin booked out Sat afternoon and had to book in few hours after that. Guard Duty. Wthello ? Ahhhh.. heiX.
Oh well, then yesterday, Monday had performances at Chung Cheng High and Suntec City. It was damm tiring. Lembik siao me. I slept like a badak. and woke up at 1330hrs, that was when my class just finished. co0l eh. urgh. there goes my final semester resolution; not to skip classes anymore. HAH
So here's the vid. enjoy watching ah. klw tanak, ley jalaaaaaaan
ohkeh im off. byeeeee