Thursday, May 08, 2008 5:58:00 PM
Never ending exams are so killing me. One paper after another. Ask me how many papers down and how many more to go. I DONT KNOW. All i know is that i study late night. Go to school early morning. Sit for my papers. And i'm done. No. Never done. There's still more to go. yet, i still have time to go out huh :D Feroz keep saying im so the nonchalant. What he meant was yea i got a life, and he doesnt. haha. jk jk. He always said that he feels old and everything. He always makes it sound like growing up is gonna make you a boring person.. umm like him ? HAHA. and that is so not cool. i dont think im ready. I dont want to grow up. Have to think about money, and umm.. money.. and umm..money ??? I just want to go to school. Get my pocket money. Study. Hang out. Have fun. and yeah that's it (: But it's not gonna stay that way huh. Growing up is a part and parcel of life. We have to move on. You have no choice =] Sorry. haha.
I'm down with a slight fever and we're running out of panadols in this house. Oh well, even if it's not, i wont take them. haha. It's not that i hate pills. but i just dont find taking them helps. haha. whatever. So tomorrow i'm having Ulum Quran. And i so dont have the mood to start memorising. I just wanna get some sleep.
And i miss my yai ):
suddenly. i'm missing too many people. i dont want to die just yet huh :s

iwantyoutoknowthatimissyouso-