<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:20:00 PM

before i sleep
lemme just blog a lil
i am dammm tired eh today
eventho im happy to see Syiera and Syko and Amira
cause they bought my briyani coupons which im supposed to finish selling ard feb
bahaha
then ter-met Nadya and Nuraisyah
So Nadya Syko Syiera and I ngobrol2 kat s11 while
Syiera had ice Longan and I had Ice Kachang
After that rushed to TWM for silat training
I wanna cryyy
my feet hurt like HELL lah xiaaaa
I dont feel like walking till
next month ):








I miss Mr Blizz.
I want to talk to him real bad.
Get well soon ohkeh )):





teardropsonmykeyboard

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D