Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:32:00 AM
Some are always around you,
but somehow sometimes you just dont feel like hanging around long
As days go by,
you realised the difference between you
and you just cant seem to fit in
You really dont understand them afterall
you just want to run away
it sucks
but that's it
It's better that way
Some things are better left unsaid you know
Some are those you dont really get to see everyday
but somehow you can really get along greatly with,
you can talk about anything,
you can just call up and meet up and do fruitless things
haha
& im tired of being the only one asking.. about everything
well thats how i feel anw
If you dont give a damn
so why should i sey ???
its FUCKING HEARTBREAKING
Oh
I love going to school.....
and go off soon right after the clock strikes 2 pm
tawar hati ah.
tau tak?
oh well,
I had fun today.
Spending time with someone you dont often get to meet is
great.
Step Up was cool.
The drive to Toa Payoh was cool shit.
Silat was super cool.
Huda is super sporting.
Fareed is super giler.
I think these days, everything that's making my life so colourful is
SILAT.
I love spending time with Silat Buddies.
I miss Bapak Yai Rifaie ):
Oh well,
school tml ?
lets just bear with it yaw
P.s : Huda, congrats eh results (:
bye(: