<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Friday, March 28, 2008 6:24:00 PM

firstly, THANK YOU HUDA R.
thank you that you called me and listened to me menceceh about everything
It's frustrating siooots.

i need a tub, no TEN TUBS of ICE CREAMS to cool me down.

I need permission before giving myself a treat
I need permission before mending my broken heart
I need permission for this for that
It's getting me siootz

Like i said before,

I miss having THEM at school
You know who you are.
Like serious ):

I miss going to PS LJS after school
I miss taking the mrt aft sch then alight at Woodlands and take 161 to go home
I miss going to town to find pressies after school
I miss going to 7 eleven
I miss walking pass through TKC when we are not supposed to
I miss walking home with them and laugh like what only
I miss doing whatever i want to

It's just different

I miss them );
& staying at my place means that i have to sacrifice all the time
it means that it's a YES if we go somewhere far from my place
and it's a NO if it's near to mine
FRUSTRATING SIOTS
irritating
selfish
siooooootz!!!

It's hard having polices as your friends
cause they are bloody responsible
and when you do something wrong
they sure gonna get you ah
it's not like.. oh. it's ok.. go on.. no.. it's THE LAW.
When it's a NO it's a No!
Eg : Fareed.
NO. THAT'S A BAD EXAMPLE. HAHA!

Siooootz aku stressssssssssssssss!

It's not like..
heiX

what's the point saying all these ?????

And all i wanted is just to
treat my self to
a bowl of ice kacang.

kaoz... emotional sioootz.

byeah.

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D